I purchased a invicta diamond Lupah from World of Watches approx 6 weeks ago.The watch has a Swiss (Right) automatic chronograph movement.

The rotor fell off the second time I wore it! I don't trust Invicta or World of Watches so after I explained what had happened to both companies and got zero satisfaction from either. I took it to my local master Watchmaker and she ordered a part that cost eighty dollars. You see the Rotor was not broke, the guts that hold it on was.

After I did not here from her I called her and she told me that because of the Hodge podge of parts that was used to make this watch, she was having a very hard time getting the part to fit!

Huh Swiss made!!Any way every-time I purchase an expensive watch from Invicta I get ***!!!

I will never purchase an Invicta watch again, nor will I purchase anything from World of watches, or any of Lior's company!!

Had an Experience with Invicta?

Comments

You people are all trash and wouldn't know a fine watch from a pig. To buy a watch that is marketed by a HSN is trashy enough.

You want a real watch buy a vintage Omega or Seamaster or go all out and find yourself a jaeger-Le Coultre

Ezbuy - Worst service I have ever used Ezbuy "I am an ezbuy customer from the time they first started out until now. So I had been through the early stages (which to me was the best time) because..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more Pink Sugar XO owner Jessica Zamarron Arrested for accepting stolen credit cards! Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more