I purchased a invicta diamond Lupah from World of Watches approx 6 weeks ago.The watch has a Swiss (Right) automatic chronograph movement.

The rotor fell off the second time I wore it! I don't trust Invicta or World of Watches so after I explained what had happened to both companies and got zero satisfaction from either. I took it to my local master Watchmaker and she ordered a part that cost eighty dollars. You see the Rotor was not broke, the guts that hold it on was.

After I did not here from her I called her and she told me that because of the Hodge podge of parts that was used to make this watch, she was having a very hard time getting the part to fit!

Huh Swiss made!!Any way every-time I purchase an expensive watch from Invicta I get ***!!!

I will never purchase an Invicta watch again, nor will I purchase anything from World of watches, or any of Lior's company!!

Had an Experience with Invicta?

Comments

You people are all trash and wouldn't know a fine watch from a pig. To buy a watch that is marketed by a HSN is trashy enough.

You want a real watch buy a vintage Omega or Seamaster or go all out and find yourself a jaeger-Le Coultre