Invicta - Review about Bolt Zeus Diamond Edition Watch from Mullins, South Carolina

2 of 8 Invicta reviews

I brought this Invicta Bolt Zeus the diamond edition.Two months after getting the watch from shop hq which is now evine one of the links came out, I called Invicta got the run around then told the band was not under warranty and it would cost $100 for another band.

So after having the one link fixed I wore it three more times then two other links came as you can see in the photo. This watch I have only had for four months; I've sent pictures to Invicta and to the CEO, I have called repeatly and still nothing. For the cost of the watch and the way they talk about the quality; this is really showing me that they don't believe that them selves.

Now I have to buy a band and still not sure if that is going to last more then 3 months.They have a crappy customer service.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bolt Zeus Diamond Edition Watch
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #708848

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Invicta? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 8 Invicta reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Invicta. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Invicta.
Filing a new complaint about
×