Invicta - Review about Bolt Zeus Diamond Edition Watch from Mullins, South Carolina
I brought this Invicta Bolt Zeus the diamond edition.Two months after getting the watch from shop hq which is now evine one of the links came out, I called Invicta got the run around then told the band was not under warranty and it would cost $100 for another band.
So after having the one link fixed I wore it three more times then two other links came as you can see in the photo. This watch I have only had for four months; I've sent pictures to Invicta and to the CEO, I have called repeatly and still nothing. For the cost of the watch and the way they talk about the quality; this is really showing me that they don't believe that them selves.
Now I have to buy a band and still not sure if that is going to last more then 3 months.They have a crappy customer service.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bolt Zeus Diamond Edition Watch
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "In the first, they will give you refund for smaller item in order to make you trust them and order more items. Once you order over $20. Then they will..."
- "I have been an Oreo fanatic my entire life. I'm 68 years old. But i was never so disappointed when i opened this package of Oreo's expecting to get what..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I have a 2013 outback and the front cap paint is fading. I have tried to wax no good. I have seen this on several other like campers . ..."