Invicta sells cheap chinese junk. No way Swiss Made
All my Invicta Watches are broken.I had crown problems, bezel problems, even the the hour markers on the dials falling off.
Is that Swiss Made? I started to investigate the web and found that Invicta buys these watches by the thousands from watch manufacturers in China. They are called logo watches. Ready made, with Swiss Made already on the dials and anyone can buy them.
If you do not believe that Invicta is ripping you off try typing in "Images of Invicta Watches Made in China." See what you find.
If that is not enough, go to "Guangzhou Ocean Bin Watch Manufacturers" website.There you will find the same style of watches with no name or logo.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a high tech Swiss diamond ceramic watch, only to have the battery die a few month later, I took it to my jeweler and was told this was..."
- "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..."
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I wish I had read these reviews before ordering from them. I do NOT think they're posted by competitors - I believe they're real people (like me) who have..."
- "I purchased these gorgeous earrings in October 16, 2016. I waited for forever for it to arrive, finally did and I wore them oh about only two times and then..."
- "I ordered over $300 in purchases: dresses, shoes, handbags and a watch. Items arrive at different times in different amounts and from different places in China. I received..."