Mullins, South Carolina
Featured Not resolved
3.8

I brought this Invicta Bolt Zeus the diamond edition.Two months after getting the watch from shop hq which is now evine one of the links came out, I called Invicta got the run around then told the band was not under warranty and it would cost $100 for another band.

So after having the one link fixed I wore it three more times then two other links came as you can see in the photo. This watch I have only had for four months; I've sent pictures to Invicta and to the CEO, I have called repeatly and still nothing. For the cost of the watch and the way they talk about the quality; this is really showing me that they don't believe that them selves.

Now I have to buy a band and still not sure if that is going to last more then 3 months.They have a crappy customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Invicta and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Invicta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Invicta to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Invicta?

Comments